Do you want more donors?
More ability to follow through on your plans?
More money for your nonprofit?
Take advantage of my knowledge and my network with my 6 month fundraising consulting and coaching plan.
When we work together, I encourage you, support you, and allow you to use what I’ve put into 12 courses, 3 books, and over 30 webinars, as well as my virtual conference, the Nonprofit Leadership Summit!
My model is created specifically for small and mid-size organizations.
Does this work? Ask my previous clients.
[PDF] Download my Consulting and Speaking References here.
Fundraising consulting and coaching? Why?
Because you want results. Our calls will be 100% percent focused on for your organization, on the roadblocks you’re facing and the goals you want to realize.
As part of my initial assessment, I will work with you to figure out what fundraising topics and strategies you need to focus on or want to work on this coming year. On our calls, you can bounce ideas around, ask questions, get concise and meaningful feedback, and get expert fundraising advice from me. No hype. These calls are results oriented.
You and I could work on:
- Staff and board development workshops and trainings
- Custom fundraising webinars for your staff
- Appeal letter editing and strategies
- Unique stewardship systems to help you keep your donors
- Surveys to help you know your donor
- Helping you create systems to help other people fundraise for you
- Analysis of your current social media and website, to help you get more donations online
- AND MORE!
This program produces results, like:
- Brainstorm new sources of income for your nonprofit, like I did for the Global Autism Project (They made $60K in 6 months with a new income stream!)
- Get a $20,000 sponsorship, the largest in your nonprofit’s history, for the first time from a brand new sponsor (results from an east coast children’s nonprofit)
- Triple your income like HOPE Inc did (over $100K raised in 2013)
- Send out the best appeal letters your organization has ever done, like I did for one Meals on Wheels affiliate. They raised $35,000 with the letter I helped write in December 2013!
- Start your first real fundraising and communications plan, and follow through with it, like HOPE Inc
- See your donations increase 100% with your appeal letters, like the Austin Civic Orchestra did
- Create donor acknowledgement systems that help you keep your donors, like I did with the Global Autism Project
- Triple your grant money, like I did for The Urban League of Portland
- Start a monthly giving program and get 10 new monthly donors, like HOPE Inc
- Motivate and train board members to help you fundraise, like I did for the Austin Civic Orchestra
- Put your volunteers to work as your volunteer fundraising army, like I did for Clackamas Women’s Services
- Help you get big event sponsors, like a Catholic school in New York did, getting $15K, $1,500, and more, using the same techniques I’ve taught to hundreds of nonprofits
- Create systems to teach others how to fundraise for you
- AND MORE!
Who have I worked with? Could I understand where you’re coming from?
Are you the founder of your nonprofit? I feel your pain. I’ve co-founded a nonprofit, too. I know how difficult it can be to get a new nonprofit off the ground. And I can help you create systems to get everything done right the first time.
Are you the executive director? I love working with executive directors! I love how entrepreneurial and autonomous executive directors can be. And I love how quickly we can get things done together.
Are you leading an all-volunteer nonprofit? I’ve been there, too. I can help you navigate getting board members to work, teach your board to fundraise, so that you can build the capacity to get paid staff. I can help you choose a database, and develop a better relationship with your donors.
I’ve worked in one-to-three person shops at small nonprofits. I’ve done everything from get $250,000 in sponsorships to $35,000 in appeal returns to $120,000 in grants (over the course of a year, doubling and sometimes tripling previous results) for such diverse causes as; domestic violence, social justice, animal welfare, education, healthcare, arts in healthcare, senior services, classical music, and more.
I’ve also worked internationally. I know some of the pain of NGOs and raising money for overseas projects. I can help you make your cause more relevant to people who may never see the project.
So, is it worth it? YES!
Since starting Wild Woman Fundraising in winter 2009, I’ve studied fundraising obsessively. And this shows in my three five-star rated books, 800+ blog posts, 12 courses, 30+ custom webinars, two virtual conferences and more. I also have over seven years experience actually working in the trenches-from being a development director to co-founding a nonprofit. And I’ve organized mastermind groups with fundraisers much more experienced than me, and learned a lot from them too!
I would love to take everything I’ve learned and help you succeed.
How does it work?
You get 2 hours of 1:1 coaching/ consulting per month that you can use any way you like and emailing coaching /support in between sessions (2 hours), for 4 hours total.
Your investment is $1,000/month for 6 months. This package gives you 24 hours of 1:1 coaching and consulting, email and short laser phone conversations to support you as you begin to implement your plan. We’re in this together!
You may use all 4 hours every month or not. That is up to you. The hours do roll over for the duration of the contract. This is an investment, an investment in the future of your organization. I can help you to build a strong, sustainable and effective organization.
Your return? Together, we’ll inject new life into your fundraising office. I won’t make grand promises, but together we can boost your fundraising. If you build your relationships and work hard on your fundraising, the sky’s the limit.
You can schedule a time to chat to get started.
Let’s kick it off and make this year rock even harder for your nonprofit!
Use the contact form and let’s schedule a chat!