Creating a Communications Plan METRO Workshop
June 28 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
Workshop: Creating a communications plan
Thursday, June 28, 12-1 pm
If you can take little bites of your marketing tasks, you can get the traction you need to get
attention for your business. But first, we’ve got to ask the big questions. What is your mission and vision? What are your goals and objectives? Are they specific, measurable, realistic, time based and attainable? That is what your plan will help you define. We’ll also go into how to farm out your tasks so you aren’t stuck doing everything.
Attendees will learn:
- Create your vision and mission!
- Discover your objectives and goals
- Get down to the nitty gritty with tactics
- Decide which social media, website and newsletter tasks you will do
- Get help-how to farm out your tasks
- And more!