Are you tired of making less than you deserve?
Is student debt getting kind of old?
How can you get ahead and make more in your nonprofit job?
Learn how to negotiate your salary with this webinar.
You will learn:
1. How much we make versus those in the private sector and government.
2. What you lose when you don’t negotiate
3. What can you negotiate?
4. Examples of flubbed negotiations
5. Examples of good negotiations
6. Salary Negotiation phrases and techniques
7. 4 key phrases to forestall the dreaded “what are your salary requirements” question
8. How to decide whether you should stick with a job or make a lateral move
9. Strategies to help you get a raise in the next 3 months
10. Questions to ask to help you get a raise
Taught by: Mazarine Treyz, author of Get the Job! Your Fundraising Career Empowerment Guide. Founder of WildWomanFundraising.com, where 50,000 monthly readers learn about fundraising and careers. Fundraising expert with over 10 years experience in the field-raising millions for small and large nonprofits. AND the founder of the Fundraising Career Conference, with over 1000 attendees since 2015.
Will you get the recording? No.
Just like real life, you have to show up. Once this session is gone, that’s it. So join us on Thursday Feb 22nd at 11am PT, 2pm ET for this valuable webinar.