Is blogging a mystery to you?
Are you wondering how to get more donations on your website?
Do you wish you knew more about writing compelling stories that get people to care about your cause?
- Now I’m asked to speak at conferences around the country
- I’ve been featured multiple times in the Chronicle of Philanthropy, Fundraising Success Magazine and Nonprofit.About.com
- I’ve received offers of syndication
- I have readers and buyers all over the world
- Oh, plus, I’ve made tens of thousands of dollars from my blog.
- Starting your blog
- How to write a blog post straight from the heart
- How often to blog
- What to do if you get stuck for ideas
- How to tag and categorize your posts for better SEO
- Ways to research what the most popular topics are
- What to do when you get stuck for ideas
- How to find and credit images to go with your blog posts (and what kind of images to use)
- How to use your enewsletter to drive people back to your website to give
- How to comment to get more traffic for your nonprofit blog
- Using Twitter to get more traffic for your nonprofit blog
- Creating content that leads people to want to give to your cause
- How to design your website to make people feel like a part of your community, and more connected to you, leading to more donations.
- AND MORE!
NEW Bonus Materials:
- 30 Day Nonprofit Blogging Checklist
- Take Your Nonprofit Website from Zero to Sixty Worksheet
- 100 Nonprofit Blog post ideas
- List of top WordPress plugins to help you get more readers
- Keyword worksheet to help you get more traffic
- Worksheet to help you research who to connect with to amplify your posts
- Webinar Slides
- PLUS the Webinar recording
- Small Business Development Centers (SBDC) (2013)
- National SBA Small Business Week (2013)
- Internal Revenue Service (IRS) (2013)
- University of Portland Masters in Nonprofit Management Program (2012)
- The City of Austin, Texas (2011)
- Young Nonprofit Professionals Network (2010)
- Oregon Association of Minority Entrepreneurs (2012)
- Texas Business Women’s Network (2011)
- Meals on Wheels National and many others.