Over the last two weeks I’ve chatted with lots of people on this mailing list. And I’ve found that I want to work more with you. I really like our chats!
And tons of people wanted to be in on the coaching thing, but they couldn’t hack the price!
So what I am going to do is offer mini-coaching.
Basically the same as the other coaching, 6 months long, but only 2 phonecalls a month, 10 emails, for $500 a month. Limited to 4 nonprofits. Intrigued? Set up a call and let’s see if mini-coaching is right for you.
So, mini-coaching. What’s in it for you?
Simply, Results. Our calls will be 100% percent focused on for your organization, on the roadblocks you’re facing and the goals you want to realize.
As part of my initial assessment, I will work with you to figure out what fundraising topics and strategies you need to focus on or want to work on this coming year. On our calls, you can bounce ideas around, ask questions, get concise and meaningful feedback, and get expert fundraising advice from me. No hype. Mini-coaching is results oriented.
You and I could work on:
- Staff and board development workshops and trainings
- Board fundraising strategies
- Custom fundraising webinars for you or your staff
- Appeal letter editing and strategies
- Custom stewardship systems to help you keep your donors
- Surveys to help you know your donor
- Helping you create systems to help other people fundraise for you
- Analysis of your current social media and website, to help you get more donations online
- AND MORE!
If you’re considering working with me, these could be some of your results:
- Make over goal with your sponsorships, like a nonprofit art festival in Texas, who made $132K, the most ever made, and over goal, thanks to my sponsorship advice and training!
- Brainstorm new sources of income for your nonprofit, like I did for the Global Autism Project in New York City (They made $60K in 6 months with a new income stream!)
- Triple your income like a startup nonprofit HOPE Inc did in Georgia (over $100K raised in 2013)
- Send out the best appeal letters your organization has ever done, One California nonprofit raised $35,000 with the letter I helped write in December 2013!
- Get 1,000 more names for your list, like a nonprofit did after following my advice on how to get new donor names in your pipeline!
Whether you want new donors, sponsorships, more fundraising dollars or just to build better relationships with the donors you have, I can help you.
====>Set up a time to chat with me here.
If you want to raise exponentially more money this year, click here and let’s do this.
Other results you could get from coaching
- Start your first real fundraising and communications plan, and follow through with it, like HOPE Inc
- See your donations increase 100% with your appeal letters, like the Austin Civic Orchestra did
- Create donor acknowledgement systems that help you keep your donors, like I did with the Global Autism Project
- Triple your grant money, like I did for The Urban League of Portland
- Start a monthly giving program and get 10 new monthly donors, like HOPE Inc
- Motivate and train board members to help you fundraise, like I did for the Austin Civic Orchestra
- Put your volunteers to work as your volunteer fundraising army, like I did for Clackamas Women’s Services
- Help you get big event sponsors, like a Catholic school in New York did, getting $15K, $1,500, and more, using the same techniques I’ve taught to hundreds of nonprofits
- Create systems to teach others how to fundraise for you
- AND MORE!
Who have I worked with? Could I understand where you’re coming from?
Are you the founder of your nonprofit? I feel your pain. I’ve co-founded a nonprofit, too. I know how difficult it can be to get a new nonprofit off the ground. And I can help you create systems to get everything done right the first time.
Are you leading an all-volunteer nonprofit? I’ve been there, too. I can help you navigate getting board members to work, teach your board to fundraise, so that you can build the capacity to get paid staff. I can help you choose a database, and develop a better relationship with your donors.
I’ve worked in one-to-three person shops at small nonprofits. I’ve done everything from get $250,000 in sponsorships to $35,000 in appeal returns to $120,000 in grants (over the course of a year, doubling and sometimes tripling previous results) for such diverse causes as; domestic violence, social justice, animal welfare, education, healthcare, arts in healthcare, senior services, classical music, and more.
I’ve also worked internationally. I know some of the pain of NGOs and raising money for overseas projects. I can help you make your cause more relevant to people who may never see the project.
If you’d like to get started now, schedule a time to chat with me via Timetrade.
====>> Schedule a chat with Mazarine <<====
Why should you trust me?
Since starting Wild Woman Fundraising in winter 2009, I’ve studied fundraising obsessively. And this shows in my three five-star rated books, 600+ blog posts, courses, webinars, and more. I also have over seven years experience actually working in the trenches-from being an intern at Planned Parenthood to co-founding a nonprofit. And I’ve organized mastermind groups with fundraisers much more experienced than me, and learned a lot from them too!
For the last five years, I’ve connected with thousands of you on twitter, and around 40,000 of you read my blog every month.
You are my friends and colleagues, and I’ve been so happy to help thousands of organizations succeed through webinars, trainings, and consulting work.
I’ve also spoken at nonprofit leadership conferences, where I’ve been lucky to meet and make friends with so many of you.
I would love to take everything I’ve learned and help you succeed.
===>> Schedule a chat with Mazarine <<===