April 23rd– You deserve a raise today
April 23 @ 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm$37
You Deserve a Raise Today
Tired of making less than you deserve? Is student debt getting kind of old? Want to save for retirement? We’ll teach you how to do negotiate before you start a job, but more than that, we’ll teach you how to negotiate IN a fundraising job too.
Taught by a nonprofit career guru, the author of Get the Job! Your Fundraising Career Empowerment Guide, and the founder of the Fundraising Career Conference, this session will help attendees get a better handle on their value to employers and what to do to get a raise or an increase in an offer amount for a new job.
This interactive presentation will include roleplay and a chance for you to practice. You’ll walk away with phrases, tools, and a team cheering you on to “Ask For It!”
You will learn:
1. What you lose when you don’t negotiate
2. Salary Negotiation phrases and techniques
3. How to roleplay salary negotiation
4. Key phrases to forestall the dreaded “what are your salary requirements” question
5. Strategies to help you get a raise in the next 3 months