- This event has passed.
Metro Workshop: Communications plan – Putting it all together
June 24, 2019 @ 12:00 pm - 2:00 pm
Metro is inviting you to;
Free Brown bag Marketing Workshop:
Communications plan – Putting it all together
When: June 24 (Mon) 12 to 2 pm
Where: Metro: 600 NE Grand Ave. Portland Room 401
Presenter: Mazarine Treyz, CEO, Wild Social Media LLC
If you wish you knew more ways to get people to buy your products and services, taking this workshop will help you communicate consistently to your ideal customers.
This dynamic, interactive and hands-on presentation is PACKED with personalized advice that can help you get more sales or contracts for your small business. We will learn in the first half of the class, and in the second half, we will have time to edit your plan right there, or do worksheets to help you edit it when you get home.
Participants will learn:
– Why you need a communications plan
– What to put into a communications plan
– What speaks to your ideal customers; Finding the words your ideal folks use to describe you, and their goals.
– Translate your buyer’s goals into different kinds of content: Website, Twitter, Facebook, Youtube, Podcasts, oh my!
– Following up from engagement – one quick email that works!
– BRAINSTORM: What to do if you get stuck for ideas
· Communications planning spreadsheet
· Ideas for how to repurpose your content
· Ladder of Engagement worksheet