- This event has passed.
NEW WEBINAR: How to get EVERYONE in your organization to fundraise
March 28 @ 1:00 pm - 2:30 pm$18
Date: March 28, 2019
Time: 10am PT, 11am MT, 12pm CT, 1pm ET (90 minute webinar)
Are you tired of being the main one responsible for fundraising?
Tired of silos? Me too. Let’s talk. No one is born knowing how to fundraise. We just learn because we have to. If we want sustainable revenue for our organizations, it’s time to stop pretending that others “can’t” or “don’t have time” to fundraise along with us. We all need to pitch in, and this webinar helps you build your fundraising army.
In this brand new budget friendly webinar we’re going to help you get your entire team to fundraise. That’s right. Board members. Office manager. Program staff. And everyone in between. Fundraising is no longer going to be a province of just one fundraising person or the executive director.
With this new webinar, we’re going to help you figure out who can do what inside your organization, no matter what their job title.
We’re going to learn:
1. The best ways + worst ways to fundraise
2. Looking at what you currently focus on- and some experiments to try
3. Starting the everyone fundraises conversation- overcoming objections
4. How to discover which fundraising tasks people will be good at- the strengths everyone has
5. Getting everyone on board with their different fundraising tasks- language to use
6. A quick process for getting everyone to fundraise -even if they have “no time”
7. How to track everyone’s fundraising progress and get early little wins
8. Measuring your results, month on month, to minimize surprises and keep people on point
Join us for this comprehensive 90 minute webinar, where you’ll have a chance to ask all of your questions, and get detailed checklists, worksheets, and templates to help every single person in your organization learn how to fundraise.
0. The magic quiz that helps people discover the fundraising piece they can own.
1. Ways to get people to step outside their comfort zone-and actually learn to fundraise! With The six thinking hats
2. How to discover your strengths (and your teams strengths in fundraising)
3. Take the Leaky Bucket Assessment on the Bristol Strategy Group website-to see where you are leaking donors!
4. MIT task sheets to help you get the most out of each week
For a modest investment, YOU can join us!
Presenter: Mazarine Treyz, CEO, Wild Woman Fundraising
For the last 10 years, Mazarine Treyz has taught over 16,000 nonprofit professionals how to fundraise. Training people all over the US, Canada, the UK and the Caribbean, she has worked with board members, executive directors, founders, CEOs, program staff, and development staff to help people understand advanced fundraising methods. She is the author of numerous books and over 10 e-courses on fundraising. Treyz is passionate about helping nonprofits build sustainable fundraising methods and income. In this new webinar, she will teach nonprofit staff that anyone can fundraise, and with the right tools and training, have very successful results.