Do you wish more people would open your nonprofit enewsletters?
How can you get your open rates up?
Join us for a free webinar on how to get people to open your e-newsletters on June 10th, 12pm PT, 1pm MT, 2pm CT and 3pm ET!
What will you learn in this webinar?
- Working Your Subject Lines Overtime
- When you send: Day and Time and how it can supercharge your open rates
- Sticking to a schedule: What a regular enewsletter can do, versus a quarterly one
Bonus materials include:
AND lots of real-world sample newsletters to learn from!
About the presenter:
Mazarine Treyz, BA, (Bard College), has grown her email list to over 6,000 and consistently gotten open rates of 32% and clickthrough rates of 6% or better in the last three years. She will help you find the magic formula to make better nonprofit enewsletters!
Treyz is the author of the popular Wild Woman’s Guide to Fundraising. Her book was named as one of the Top 10 books of 2010 by Beth Kanter, CEO of Zoetica and author of The Networked Nonprofit.
In 2005 she co-founded a nonprofit called “The Moon Balloon Project” on the south shore of Boston, MA. Since that time she has raised over $1M for various local, national, and international nonprofits with appeals, emails, grants, sponsorships, and more.
Ms. Treyz has taught thousands of national and international nonprofits how to fundraise since 2009.
Previous nonprofit speaking engagements include:
- University of Portland’s Master’s in Nonprofit Management program
- The Scleroderma Foundation National Leadership Conference
- Meals on Wheels National Conference
- And many others.