Do you have too much to do?
Are you struggling to keep up with your massive workload?
Do you look ahead to see the light at the end of the tunnel and just see more tunnel?
Then you, my friend, need volunteers.
Would you like to learn how to find and keep volunteers?
Take this free webinar!
Join us on Tuesday May 13th, 2014, at 1pm ET, 12pm CT, 11am MT, and 10am PT for a free webinar as we learn
- Where to find in-person and virtual volunteers
- What volunteers can and cannot do for your nonprofit
- 7 places to find volunteers
- How to write compelling volunteer job descriptions
- 5 different kinds of volunteers and how to reach them
- Key phrases to retain volunteers
- AND MORE!
Bonus materials include:
- The webinar slides
- The webinar recording
- And a bonus volunteer job description
Normally this webinar is $67, but on May 13th, you get it for free!
Click here to join us on Tuesday May 13th at 10am PT, 11am MT, 12pm CT and 1pm ET.
About the presenter:
Treyz is the author of the popular Wild Woman’s Guide to Fundraising. Her book was named as one of the Top 10 books of 2010 by Beth Kanter, CEO of Zoetica and author of The Networked Nonprofit.
In 2005 she co-founded a nonprofit called “The Moon Balloon Project” on the south shore of Boston, MA. Since that time she has raised over $1M for various local, national, and international nonprofits with appeals, emails, grants, sponsorships, and more.
Ms. Treyz has taught thousands of national and international nonprofits how to fundraise since 2009.
Previous nonprofit speaking engagements include:
- University of Portland’s Master’s in Nonprofit Management program
- The Scleroderma Foundation National Leadership Conference
- Meals on Wheels National Conference
- And many others.