I’m taking the 7 link challenge from Darren Rouse at ProBlogger!
1. Your first post – Gosh… my first post ever, I think was back in 1999 on Diaryland. I’m not going to embarrass myself now by posting it! I’ll give you the first post here (What is Fundraising?) instead.
2. A post you enjoyed writing the most – Are You Attacked For Your Fashion? was really fun to write. Partially because I got to put a woman with a whip and Vivienne Westwood at the top, and partially because I got to write about systemic oppression. I really love helping people figure out how to take their power back.
3. A post which had a great discussion – Fundraiser of the Year of Mismanaged Nonprofit of the Year had some great discussion, primarily from the people I’d written about.
4. A post on someone else’s blog that you wish you’d written – Dan Pallotta wrote a wonderful post on “The Psychic Benefits of Nonprofit Work are Overrated” and Equal Rights for Fundraising and Let’s Call It the Humanity Sector and Executive Compensation and the Curse of Proximity and and and okay basically just go to his blog and read him, okay? He’s INCREDIBLE.
5. A post with a title that you are proud of – Aw Girl, Are You Jaded was fun to write.
6. A post that you wish more people had read – It seems like every time I turn around these days, people are asking me, “How can I get known online. How can I build my brand online?” So why don’t people all read my FREE 17 page e-book? I have no idea. Here it is again.
7. Your most visited post ever – It seems to be “The Myth of the Naked African Child” because people look for the words “women” and “naked and “african” a lot on google, apparently. Sigh. The post is really about toxic giving, which is something we really need to think about as the world braces for another Haiti, another Katrina, and another earthquake in Chile.
Thanks for reading! What else would you like to see on this blog? Please leave a comment!