Have you gotten tired of getting turned down for grants?
Would you like to plan to succeed in 2016?
If your fundraising stagnated last year, you’re not alone.
Donor attrition is at an all time high, and so is competition for dollars.
What if the one bright spot at the end of the tunnel was…. earned income?
This presentation is all about how to figure out if earned income is right for your nonprofit, and give you some ideas for how to create earned income streams.
You may just get some new ideas that will help you make thousands of dollars in 2016!
We’ll look at all of the different multiple income streams you can create.
We’ll talk about:
How to categorize different earned income streams
Brainstorming earned income streams with staff and board
Looking at corporate volunteer programs, voluntourism, selling curricula, government contracts, and more.
Delegating your administrative tasks to a virtual team, to have more time to go after your earned income
Which earned income streams require the least investment and bring the most return.
Participants will come away with new ideas for earned income for their nonprofits for 2016!
What are people saying about this webinar?
NEW! The following bonus materials are included with this presentation:
A sample one page development plan
Presentation Presenter Notes
A list of Earned income stream ideas
Presented by Mazarine Treyz:
Mazarine Treyz is the author of The Wild Woman’s Guide to Fundraising. She is the author of The Wild Woman’s Guide to Social Media, published 2012, given a 5 star rating by Nonprofit.About.com. Her latest book, Get the Job! Your Fundraising Career Empowerment Guide, was also given a 5 star review by Nonprofit.About.com.
Fundraising background: In 2000 she was an intern for Planned Parenthood Federation of America. In 2003 she wrote her first grants for Indonesian nonprofit Yayasan Emmanuel. In 2005 she co-founded a nonprofit called “The Moon Balloon Project” on the south shore of Boston, MA.
Since that time she has raised over $1M for various local, national, and international nonprofits with appeals, emails, grants, sponsorships, and more. And via her trainings to thousands of nonprofits all over the world since 2010, she has helped people raise hundreds of thousands more.
She has been featured on the front page of Fundraising Success Magazine, in the Chronicle of Philanthropy multiple times, & on the nationally syndicated radio show, Career Clinic with Maureen Anderson.
Previous nonprofit speaking engagements include:
- Idaho Nonprofit Center (2014)
- Mississippi Center for Nonprofits (2014)
- Association of Fundraising Professionals National (2014)
- 4Good (2014)
- Washington State SBDC (2014)
- GuideStar (2013, 2015)
- Blackbaud (2013-2014)
- VolunteerMatch (2013-2014)
- Downs Syndrome Affiliates in Action national presentations (2013-2014)
- Fundraising Success Magazine Virtual Conference (2013)
- Meals on Wheels National (2012-2014)
- National SBA Small Business Week (2013)
- Oregon Small Business Development Centers state-wide online training seminars (2013-2014)
- The Scleroderma Foundation National Leadership Conference (2012-2013)
- IRS/SBA/SSA presentations (2013)
- Willamette Valley Development Officers (2013)
- University of Portland’s Master’s in Nonprofit Management program (2012)
- Meals on Wheels National training seminars (2012)
- Center for Nonprofit Organizations at Austin Community College (2011)
- Young Nonprofit Professionals Network in Austin (2011)
- Texas Association for Nonprofit Organizations (TANO) (2010) and more.
Ms. Treyz has taught thousands of national and international nonprofits how to fundraise since 2009.