Want to learn how to find volunteers for your nonprofit?
Take this one-hour webinar!
Here’s what you’ll learn:
- 7 places to find volunteers
- How to write compelling volunteer job descriptions
- 5 different kinds of volunteers and how to reach them
- Key phrases to retain volunteers
- AND MORE!
Who should take this one-hour webinar? If you wear many hats, if you need help, if you’ve got too many fundraising tasks, you should take this webinar.
If you have no time to do the 10 things that need to get done, and you need help, you NEED this webinar.
Bonus materials include:
- Webinar recording
- Webinar slides
- Presenter notes
- Compelling Volunteer job description
- Sample volunteer flyer
- Excellent survey to help your volunteers help you in your fundraising program
About the presenter:
Mazarine Treyz, BA, (Bard College), has recruited and managed volunteers to do a variety of tasks in the fundraising office.
Treyz is the author of the popular Wild Woman’s Guide to Fundraising. Her book was named as one of the Top 10 books of 2010 by Beth Kanter, CEO of Zoetica and author of The Networked Nonprofit.
In 2005 she co-founded a nonprofit called “The Moon Balloon Project” on the south shore of Boston, MA. Since that time she has raised over $1M for various local, national, and international nonprofits with appeals, emails, grants, sponsorships, and more.
Ms. Treyz has taught thousands of national and international nonprofits how to fundraise since 2009. Previous nonprofit speaking engagements include:
- University of Portland’s Master’s in Nonprofit Management program
- The Scleroderma Foundation National Leadership Conference
- Meals on Wheels National Conference
- And many others.
There are no reviews yet.