During this 60 minute webinar recording, in an easy-to-follow process, we’ll help you take it to the next level with our advanced social media marketing strategies that will have you standing head and shoulders above the rest of the people in your nonprofit niche.
1. Which metrics matter, online? And how can you show progress to your boss?
2. Automation techniques that will save you WEEKS of time in a year
3. Targeted LinkedIn strategies that can build your nonprofit reputation
4. How to use email to really drive e-newsletter signups
5. What are the top plugins to use on your word press blog that will increase e-newsletter signups and donations almost IMMEDIATELY?
6. Getting more twitter followers FAST
7. Using RSS and commenting to get more traffic to your nonprofit website.
8. Reaching mobile donors: What you need to know.
- Get-Your-Web-Presence-From-Zero-to-Sixty Checklist
- How to use RSS and commenting to get more traffic for your nonprofit blog
- Social Media Metrics Worksheets (To track your progress!)
- Big Checklist of Metrics tools, ranked by usefulness
Mazarine Treyz is the founder and principal of Wild Social Media LLC, a certified small woman-owned business, which teaches nonprofits, government and small businesses how to use social media to get more donations, sell products and services online. Mazarine has created the first Fundraising Android Apps and co-founded a nonprofit in 2005. Her blog, https://wildwomanfundraising.com, has over 40,000 monthly readers. Her book, The Wild Woman’s Guide to Social Media received 5 stars from Nonprofit.About.com.
Ms. Treyz is the author of the popular Wild Woman’s Guide to Fundraising. Her book was named as one of the Top 10 books of 2010 by Beth Kanter, CEO of Zoetica and author of The Networked Nonprofit. Ms. Treyz has raised over $1M for nonprofits, and has taught hundreds of national and international nonprofits since 2011.