“I don’t want a gift, I want a giver.”
-Kim Klein, (Founder, Grassroots Fundraising Journal)
Is your donor database tiny? Are you looking desperately for donors? Do you wake up at night with cold sweats thinking about what will happen if you don’t find new donors, FAST? Are you worried that most of your donors are inactive? This webinar shows you how to find new donors and cultivate your existing donors. You’ll learn how to communicate more effectively to your donors, build your email list and more.
This webinar is a smart investment in your fundraising program. Why? Did you know that over 75% of funding comes from individuals? It costs twice as much to find new donors as it does to keep your existing donors. When you follow the tips outlined in this webinar, you’ll learn how to prevent donor attrition and develop new donor relationships. Our methods are tailored to suit your needs and can integrate easily into your current stewardship efforts. Finally, a webinar that guides you every step of the way to recruit and keep your donors too!
During this 90 minute webinar, in an easy-to-follow process, we’ll cover the essential steps you can follow to take your donor list from old and disengaged to vibrant and full of people who love your nonprofit. We’ll answer all of these questions and more:
You Will Learn:
- What are 9 new places to find donors offline?
- What are 4 effective ways of building your email list?
- Buying potential donor mailing lists: How do you vet the list? How can you use the list?
- What are the stages of giving to help you steward your donors towards larger gifts?
- What are stewardship and cultivation tips to keep your valuable existing donors?
- How does transparency raise you more money?
- How often to mail and email your list?
- What are 5 cheap and fast ways to thank your donors?
- How to cultivate your volunteers to become donors?
NEW! The following bonus materials are included with this webinar
- Diagram to help you find new donors
- Sample compelling online form to help you build your email list.
- Templates to thank donors and make it meaningful
- E-Chapter: Building Relationships: How to find and cultivate donors
During this webinar, we will learn how to research donors, how to find which lists are good, who in your database can be re-engaged, and more.