Is this you?
Do you need an energizing, dynamic keynote speaker on leadership or fundraising?
- Maybe your attendees are tired of the same ol’ same ol’ at your event. They want something fresh and new.
- Maybe your people are having a hard time working their fundraising plans
- Maybe there’s lots of conflict and turnover
- Maybe they’re getting less and less revenue per donor.
- Maybe your speaker just had to cancel, and you need someone FAST!
I can help you out.
I know what it’s like to run events. I’ve run conferences, galas, career fairs, big dinners with speakers, and more. I love to make things easy for event organizers.
Also, I love to tailor my talks directly to YOUR audience.
There are no canned speeches here, but real-world, interactive talks designed to get your group on their feet and LEARNING!
Do you want your attendees to have fun and learn at the same time?
You’ve come to the right place!
I can give a rockin’ keynote, plan and facilitate a super-fun workshop,
or keep your audience on the edge of their seats with a webinar!
See a sample of my speaking below.
4 reasons to pick me
- I’ve got the experience you need. I have trained over 16,000 people since 2010, in the UK, Europe, Australia, Canada, the Caribbean, and the US, and have tons of testimonials from people I’ve worked with and attendees on this page.
- I’ve got a fun way of teaching that keeps people interested and engaged.
- I’ve got three 5 star rated books to offer your audience, as well as 10+ e-courses, and a variety of workshops and webinar trainings to help reinforce what they learn at your event.
- I’ve got long-standing relationships that show you I can deliver, relationships with places like Meals on Wheels National, GuideStar.org, nonprofit associations, database companies like Bloomerang, and many others. Many of these people are happy to be listed in my references pdf, below.
Why do I enjoy fundraising speaking and training? Want your attendees to have fun and learn at the same time?
Why do I enjoy fundraising speaking and training?
I’m a fanatic for helping people succeed in building better relationships for their causes.
I love to play with writing, and I’m interested in exactly how writing convinces people to give.
I’m a possibility thinker. Every fundraising problem has a solution.
I’m insatiably curious. My inquiring mind wants to know the latest successful nonprofit leadership and fundraising techniques and share them with my students.
I speak on leadership, career management, writing skills and fundraising.
- Building Trust Deliberately as a Leader
- What’s wrong with our nonprofit work (and what we can do about it) (featured above)
- Empowering Women’s Nonprofit Leadership in a Changing World
- Why everyone in your nonprofit should be a fundraiser
- Now We Rise: How to be a Better Nonprofit Leader
Workshop Presentation Topics:
- How to get sponsors, 101 and advanced
- Finding new donors
- Keeping your donors
- Finding Volunteers and Fundraising with volunteers
- How to write direct mail, 101, advanced, and beyond
- How to create an annual report that works for fundraising
- Writing an enewsletter that helps you fundraise
- Creating a fundraising plan
- Developing earned income streams
- Moving up in your nonprofit career
- How to build trust at work
- Salary negotiation
- Getting people to click donate
- And more. Use the contact form and let me know what you’re looking for!
Trusted by Associations including:
Trusted by Corporations including:
Trusted by National Nonprofits including:
Trusted by Government including:
Speaking Engagements include:
- AFP Nevada Chapter (2018)
- Minnesota Nonprofit Association Nonprofit Fundraising Conference (2018)
- GIFT Conference (2018)
- Kitsap Center for Nonprofit Excellence (2016, 2018)
- The Fundraising Career Conference (2015-2018)
- The Nonprofit Leadership Summit (2016-2018)
- Association of Fundraising Professionals National (2013, 2017)
- AFP NJ Philanthropy Day (2017)
- Women in Philanthropy of Western MA (2017)
- Meals on Wheels National (2012-2017)
- Bloomerang (2014-2018)
- Charity Village (2016-2017)
- Young Nonprofit Professionals Network (2016-2017)
- Birds Caribbean, Jamaica (2015)
- Association of Donor Relations Professionals (2016)
- Nonprofit Hub (2016)
- Mississippi Center for Nonprofits (2014-2016)
- Mid Valley Development Officers (2016)
- West Side Development Corporation (2016)
- Network for Good (2015)
- United States Olympic Committee (2015)
- National Fundraising Convention, Institute of Fundraising, UK (2015)
- The Storytelling Nonprofit Virtual Conference (2014-2016)
- Progressive Business Publications (2013-2016)
- Greater Giving (2015)
- Downs Syndrome Affiliates in Action (2013-2015)
- Idaho Nonprofit Center (2014)
- VolunteerMatch (2013-2014)
- Fundraising Success Magazine Virtual Conference (2013-2014)
- Washington State SBDC (2014-2015)
- GuideStar (2013)
- Blackbaud (2013-2014)
- Gail Perry’s Fired Up Fundraising Virtual Conference (2014)
- National SBA Small Business Week (2013)
- Oregon Small Business Development Center Network state-wide online training seminars (2013-2014)
- The Scleroderma Foundation National Leadership Conference (2012-2013)
- IRS/SBA/SSA webinars and workshops (2013, 2015-2016)
- Willamette Valley Development Officers (2013)
- University of Portland’s Master’s in Nonprofit Management program (2012)
- Center for Nonprofit Organizations at Austin Community College (2011)
Attendee Feedback On Sponsorships:
“While my program is advanced and well equipped in securing and managing corporate sponsors, I thought Mazarine was an exceptional presenter and delivered real value to programs looking to advance or start a sponsor program.” – From Meals on Wheels National Conference 2013
“With the uncertainty around federal funding, it is imperative that we find unique ways to raise funds for our program. I found your trainings at the Meals on Wheels conference to be so helpful and already have a great idea around finding a sponsor for our meal program.” – Brynn Evans, Executive Director Meals On Wheels of Lamoille County
“Within four hours of soaking in all of your wonderful lessons and advice, I was able to empower someone to bring in a hefty item for one of the Silent Auctions, and secure a major score of my own.
Better yet, using what I had learned within the prior twelve hours, I was able to put together a variety of sponsorship packages for a recently-revealed connection in an industry you mentioned AND
“Wow!”, I not only secured a $1500 sponsorship for a specific need, but just found out that we received a 15,000 sponsorship, as well. I’d say that’s a darned good return on one webinar! Thanks a million!” – Judi DeSouter, Director of Advancement at Catholic Elementary Development Partners, New York, NY
“We are a grassroots organization doing our fifth fundraising event next year. Mazarine’s Wildly Successful Events Sponsorship Webinar helped us brainstorm who to approach and lots of ways to convince them to sponsor us! Tremendous value. If you’re looking for sponsors, take this course! ” – Denise Hawkinson, Ph.D., Board member, Post-Partum Health Alliance
“I was highly impressed with Mazarine’s Wildly Successful Events webinar. She provides practical advice and pertinent information on best practices, how-to strategies and many new and different places to look for sponsors. Great for anyone, novice to expert.” – Karrie Groves Riemer, Operation Sack Lunch, Seattle, WA
“Wildly Successful Events helped me ‘think big’ for a big event. Great resources, fresh ideas and lots of energy. Thank you!” – Leigh Crow, Director, Resource Development, United Way of Forsyth County, Georgia
“Wildly Successful Events provided me with valuable information and some creative new ideas that I will put into practice immediately! So much to think about! – Sue Ann Lynes, Executive Assistant/Corporate Membership, Soil and Water Conservation Society, Iowa
“I learned so much from Mazarine’s Wildly Successful Events seminar! I have already put some of her tips into place with great success! It’s definitely a valuable presentation.” – Colleen Payne, Executive Director, Spina Bifida Association of Kentucky
“Mazarine gave me TONS of ideas of where to look for sponsorships, we are gonna make SO MUCH MONEY!”– Mary Morton, Communications and Program Director, Nourish America, Ojai, California
“Excellent presentation on sponsorships, helpful, informative, and motivating! – John Panarese, Executive Director, Animal Rescue League of Fall River, MA”
On Direct Mail
“Your How to Write Stunning Appeal Letters webinar was sooooo good! Thanks so much for the best training in years. Clear. Concise. Real world examples. Great pace. Loved it!” – Julie Nations, Executive Director, The Ellie Fund
“This has been one of the best webinars I’ve attended. Incredible amount of information that I can’t wait to implement at work. Thank you so much!” – Jen Hiebert, Palouse Clearwater Environmental Institute, Moscow, Idaho
“That was a great session! I didn’t realize I could learn so much in an hour and a half! I am the first person in our organization of 20 years with the title fund developer–a lot of folks are counting on me. All of the resources you shared will be invaluable!” – Linda Parson, Birthing Project USA
“Your Tons of Money In the Mail webinar gave me many fresh ideas that I would like to incorporate into my upcoming mailings. I plan to review my notes and the supplemental materials provided in order to create an “action plan” for the lessons learned. Thank you!” – Amanda Parker, Grants and Development Manager, OPERA America
“I’ve been trying for years to figure out how to write about our non-profit in a way that moves folks to action. After just one session of your Make Tons of Money in the Mail seminar that I finally got how to do that! Because of the shift in copy inspired by Tons of Money in the Mail, Nourish America is being featured in a special report on Hunger that will be in the Chicago Sun Times along with heavy weights – Feeding America and Meals on Wheels! The editor specifically told me that she was particularly excited about how visceral my copy was and that she’d never seen hunger described like that before!” -Mary Morgan, Nourish America, Ojai, California
“Tons of Money in the Mail gave me TONS of ideas for making our year-end direct mailing more effective. The opportunity for questions and answers was also extremely valuable! Thanks!” —T.J. Holsen, Development Director, Parents as Teachers of Lake County, Inc. Indiana
Other training topics
“I enjoyed your Moving Up In Your Nonprofit Career webinar. The worksheets are a great resource, I used the “Cheat Sheet” at an interview this Friday and left a great impression. Your work is inspiring!” – C. Massillon
“I was fortunate to have her for 2 sessions! I really think she is outstanding and a wonderful asset to the conference!” – From The Meals on Wheels National Conference 2013
This workshop was helpful! I liked the interactive approach, I got to talk about what our agency is doing and get personalized feedback for improvements.” – Erica Schmidt, Literacy Coalition of Central Texas, Austin, TX
“I liked Mazarine’s workshop. It was small and very personable, great info and energy, examples and resources aplenty, very open to Q & A.” – Rich Lillejdahl, Mary Lee Foundation, Austin, TX
If you want to try something different at your event,
If you want a wildly fun time at your next event,
If you want happy, engaged attendees,
If you want people learning and growing their fundraising income, you should contact me now
If you choose me, your people will get motivated to lead.
They will create highly effective donor communications
Your attendees will make better donor relationships.
Bottom line: They will make exponentially more money per year.
- If you’re looking for a suit with business as usual, DON’T CALL ME.
- BUT If you want a dynamic conference keynote that motivates your attendees to succeed, you should call me.
- If you need a presenter to teach members for quick results, you should definitely call me.
- If you’ve got event fatigue with your people and need to shake things up, I can help you.
- If you’re looking for a fun workshop session that galvanizes people into action, give me a call.
I look forward to hearing from you.