There is literally no better time than now to start asking for sponsorships for next year.
According to the IEG sponsorship report, the majority of sponsors are making decisions in the 4th quarter about how to spend their sponsorship dollars next year.
How will you take advantage of this opportunity?
Are you working on a fundraising event for next year?
Are you worried about how many sponsorships you’ll be able to get?
Do you want to start getting exponentially MORE sponsorships, TODAY?
Take my 6 week e-course, Your Ultimate Guide to Nonprofit Sponsorships.
This July 25th, 2014, we’re starting a 6 week e-course in how to get sponsorship, from BOTH sides of the table, both from the sponsor’s perspective, and from the nonprofit’s perspective.
Aside from raising over $400,000 in sponsorships for small to mid-size nonprofits, I’ve been teaching nonprofits how to get sponsorships since 2011, and with each new class, webinar, and workshop, we go deeper into how to get sponsorship. With these online classes, you also get worksheets, checklists and step-by-step instructions to help you succeed with your sponsorship quest!
What are people saying?
“Excellent presentation on sponsorships, helpful, informative, and motivating! -John Panarese, Executive Director, Animal Rescue League of Fall River, MA”
“We are a grassroots organization doing our fifth fundraising event next year. Mazarine’s Sponsorship Webinar helped us brainstorm who to approach and lots of ways to convince them to sponsor us! Tremendous value. If you’re looking for sponsors, take this course! ” -Denise Hawkinson, Ph.D., Board member, Post-Partum Health Alliance
“I was highly impressed with Mazarine’s sponsorship webinar. She provides practical advice and pertinent information on best practices, how-to strategies and many new and different places to look for sponsors. Great for anyone, novice to expert.” -Karrie Groves Riemer, Operation Sack Lunch, Seattle, WA
“Mazarine’s sponsorship workshop helped me ‘think big’ for a big event. Great resources, fresh ideas and lots of energy. Thank you!” -Leigh Crow, Director, Resource Development, United Way of Forsyth County, Georgia
“While my program is advanced and well equipped in securing and managing corporate sponsors, I thought Mazarine was an exceptional presenter and delivered real value to programs looking to advance or start a sponsor program.” -From Meals on Wheels National Conference 2013
“I was fortunate to have Mazarine’s sponsorship session! I really think she is outstanding and a wonderful asset to the conference!” -From The Meals on Wheels National Conference 2013
“Mazarine’s Sponsorship webinar provided me with valuable information and some creative new ideas that I will put into practice immediately! So much to think about! -Sue Ann Lynes, Executive Assistant/Corporate Membership, Soil and Water Conservation Society, Iowa
“I learned so much from Mazarine’s sponsorship seminar! I have already put some of her tips into place with great success! It’s definitely a valuable presentation.” -Colleen Payne, Executive Director, Spina Bifida Association of Kentucky
In this 6 week e-course, you’ll learn:
Week 1: Who is a good sponsor?
- What is sponsorship?
- How do you identify which corporations will sponsor you?
- What are categories and how can you find your best categories?
- How to research sponsors
- Real-life examples of good sponsor fit/bad fit
Week 2: How to get your foot in the door?
- Learn when to pitch sponsors! (When your sponsors make budget decisions)
- How to identify and motivate volunteers to help you acquire sponsorships?
- Who do you need to talk to at corporations?
- How to meet potential sponsors
- How to create a compelling sponsorship letter that gets results
- How to use your website to make your event attractive to sponsors (with lots of real life examples!)
- Following up to seal the deal and get the meeting
Week 3: Your best sponsor meeting
- What your sponsors are really hungry for
- Phrases Your Sponsors LOVE to hear
- How to counter if they try to lowball you
- Making a win-win situation for a sponsor
- How do you influence corporate decision-makers to sponsor your event?
- What to Bring To Your Sponsorship Meeting
Week 4: Outstanding Sponsorship Proposals
- How to research what sponsors want
- Ideas to make the sponsorship even more valuable for your sponsor
- 7 key elements of a good sponsorship proposal
- Coming back with a customized proposal
- How much should your sponsorship levels be? What makes sense?
- How do you add value to justify different levels of sponsorship?
Week 5: Making Your Sponsors Happy
- What type of marketing exposure corporations expect
- Adding value to your sponsorship without spending more
- How to find and show your demographics
- How to help sponsors measure the impact of sponsorship
- Creating memorable experiences at your event tied to your sponsor
Week 6: Getting your sponsors to come back
- Best practices for your sponsorship report
- Documenting the sponsorship package and what sponsors get
- Lots of real world examples of sponsorship reports from the best
- New ideas for how to renew sponsors
- Getting testimonials from previous sponsors
- Evaluating your sponsorship offerings over time
This e-course (and the accompanying webinar recordings) has helped hundreds of people over the last three years.
The following bonus materials are included with Your Ultimate Guide to Nonprofit Sponsorship E-Course:
- Sample Sponsorship Letter for you to review
- Sample Sponsorship Agreement for you to review
- Sample Sponsorship Contract for you to review
- Sample Sponsorship Report for You to View
- Inkind checklist of things to get donated for your event
- Sample Sponsorship Letter for you to review
- THREE Recorded Webinars
- AND a secret bonus!
This e-course is on sale for $97 until July 20th, and then the price rises to $127. Our course starts July 25th. With just one sponsorship, you will make back the price of this course many times over!
What is an E-course?
An e-course is written material, sent to you every week, in a printable format. It will also include a recorded webinar. We created this format so that you can go at your own pace, and fit the e-course into your busy schedule. Want to see a sample of the e-course? Click here.
Is it live?
One person asked, is it a live webinar that I’ll need to login to attend? It is not a live webinar. Because of everyone’s busy schedules, we are making this e-course of written material, plus THREE recorded webinars, so that you can learn this information exactly when it is convenient for you.
How long will the course take me to complete?
The course will take roughly 2 hours a week. There’s also a recorded webinar that may take a little more time.
Will there be printable materials?
Yes! Every week you will get an email with an attached pdf that you can print and put into a binder.
Will there be any opportunities to ask questions?
Absolutely! You can email me unlimited emails for the duration of the course.
Will there be practice exercises to complete?
Is there a money-back guarantee?
YES! If you are not satisfied for any reason, I offer a 30 day money-back guarantee.
Are you ready? Are you psyched? Our course is on sale now, but the discount ends July 20th, so you’ve got to act fast.
Need just one more reason to sign up?
This course could help you make literally tens of thousands of dollars for your nonprofit, like the story below.
“Within four hours of soaking in all of your wonderful lessons and advice, I was able to empower someone to bring in a hefty item for one of the Silent Auctions, and secure a major score of my own.
Better yet, using what I had learned within the prior twelve hours, I was able to put together a variety of sponsorship packages for a recently-revealed connection in an industry you mentioned AND
“Wow!”, I not only secured a $1,500 sponsorship for a specific need, but just found out that we received a $15,000 sponsorship, as well. I’d say that’s a darned good return on one webinar! Thanks a million!” -Judi DeSouter, Director of Advancement at Catholic Elementary Development Partners, New York, NY
So what are you waiting for?
The course is on sale until July 20th! Learn more here